Customer Experience Co-Ordinator
If you have a drive to be successful and are passionate and committed to a career in marketing, sales and events, and want to join a team who pride themselves on providing innovative solutions to valued customers, we want to talk with you - even if this is your first step towards your career goals.
Exhibit Group is a New Zealand owned and operated business with over 30 years’ experience servicing the exhibition, events and trade display industries. We have a proud history in dealing with some of the best display systems in the world and we are passionate about what we do. Our clients range from small companies through to large global corporate firms.
We love helping clients get the best outcomes possible with our comprehensive range of products and services and believe in great relationships, working as a team, going the extra mile and, having the flexibility to get the right results for our customers.
As a Customer Experience Co-Ordinator, you will primarily be responsible for supporting our Display Consultants with project work, processing proposals, quotes and sales orders, CRM management, liaising with the production team and supporting/directing customer enquiries.
We want you to succeed, so comprehensive industry and product training is provided with ongoing guidance and support to ensure the best results for you, our team and ultimately our customers.
To succeed in the role, you will need to be highly communicative, professional, and organised. Being able to prioritise workflow and work to deadlines is an essential part of being successful within this role.
The successful candidate must have:
• The ability to build professional relationships
• A high degree of communication skills
• An acute attention to detail, excellent time management, organisational skills, and the capability to multitask while remaining calm and professional under pressure
• A positive, team orientated and results focused attitude with energy, enthusiasm, integrity, initiative and strong work ethic
• Excellent computer skills
• A willingness to learn and achieve
• A high standard of personal grooming and presentation
Interested in joining our Auckland based team? – then send us your expression of interest today!
Job description available upon request.
Applications close: 27th May 2022
You must have a current full drivers licence and be a NZ resident to be considered for this role.