Display Installer, Manufacturing and Warehouse Position
Exhibit Group is a market leader in Portable Displays, Exhibition Design and Eventing Services.
We are looking for a self motivated, positive person to join our team based at our head office in Mt Wellington, Auckland.
- Installation and dismantle of client displays at events
- Assisting with custom build and display production finishing inhouse
General warehouse work
Our ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Work well in a team
- Be comfortable liaising with customers
- Have technical initiative
- Have good communication skills
- Be energetic and physically fit (lifting and climbing required)
- Have great attention to detail
- Must Hold a current Full NZ Drivers Licence
- Must be fully vaccinated (Events Industry Requirement)
Note: Position involves being able to work weekdays fulltime between 8am and 4.30pm with flexibility, some weekends and to be available to travel around NZ as needed.
If you think you would like to join us in this hands on role then please apply by emailing your cover letter and CV to:
Please Include with your application the answer to the below questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?