Portable Medical Grade Divider Screen
Where separation is vital!
Our range of of portable medical-grade divider screens have been specifically designed for the use within the medical section, food processing or any other activity where you are requiring to provide essential separation.
They have been designed and manufactured with the medtex+ medical fabric textile which provides a high-quality chemical resistant coating including treatments essential for use within the medical sector. medtex+ features include:
- Designed and manufactured for use within the medical and aged care sector
- Polycarbonate polyurethane surface coating
- Enhanced chemical resistance
- Enhanced ageing performance
- Breathable waterhead >3000mm
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal
- Fire-resistant and washable.
Surface Area: 1790mm wide x 1790mm high
Total Height: 1890mm
Colour: Deep Navy Only
Surface: medtex+ (2 sides)
Packaging: Supplied in a Carry Bag
Assembly: No tools required
- Attention must be given to the characteristics of any other materials that may be combined with medtex+ in the final product (e.g. dimensional stability, colour fastness, washing instructions).
- Some surface wrinkling may result from cleaning procedures. This has no adverse effect on medtex+ properties.
- Abrasive cleaning agents should not be used.
- Additionally, due to the range of cleaning equipment and conditions being used, customers should ascertain that any medtex+ fabric does perform as expected, in any given situation.
- If customers have their own particular cleaning methods that must be used and that are not covered in this article, they should consult the supplier for further direction.
Washing & Disinfection
- medtex+ needs to be treated with care when cleaning the surface.
- Many industrial cleaning agents are extremely harsh on the coating and can cause it to break down.
- Please find a list of cleaning products (with concentrations) that have been tested and approved for use on medtex+ here.
- If your particular cleaning solution does not appear please contact us as we can test medtex+ to any method and we will respond with our findings and recommendations.
- The normal cleaning instructions are to wipe the surface clean with a sponge or cloth with warm soapy water.
- medtex+ is able to be washed in warm soapy water at up to 95°C.
- Do not use solvent or bleaches on medtex+
- medtex+ is able to be autoclaved at a temperature of 134°C for 3 minutes. However, care must be taken to first clean the surface with pure water and then to make sure medtex+ fabric is not stacked on
- Top of each other without any air gap separation. Spacers should be placed between medtex+ fabric when a number of them are being autoclaved at the same time. Delete the bullet point for this line
- medtex+ is dry-cleanable with all dry-cleaning fluids except trichloroethylene.
- medtex+ can be tumble dried provided the operator ensures it is removed as soon as all moisture is removed.
- medtex+ must not be left sitting on the heated bowl of the drier when drying is complete.
- Do not iron medtex+
- Store in a cool dry area. Avoid excessive pressure and contact with non-colourfast materials.