Expand Outdoor GrandFabric
An outdoor backwall for any weather condition!
With the use of the Expand Outdoor Conversion Kit - you can now take your Expand GrandFabric outdoors regardless of the season or weather conditions. It has been designed for long-term outdoor use and can be placed on different surfaces such as sand, snow, grass and asphalt as it comes with several support options.
- Carefully selected materials to endure outdoor use
- Can be used on different surfaces
- Single or double sided fabric print options
- Large seamless vibrant fabric colour graphics
- High quality 'Luxe Fabric' exclusive to Exhibit Group
- Fabric is weather proof for both rain and sun
- Safety support parts to ensure outdoor stability
- Fast and easy 'no tools' required
- Packs away for easy transportation and storage
- 15 year hardware warranty
Expand is a pioneer in manufacturing and marketing portable media displays and is a global market leader.
Designed in Sweden (exclusively available in New Zealand by Exhibit Group) Expand's innovative displays are of the highest quality and they lead the market with their stylish designs.
The Expand GrandFabric is a large seamless freestanding 'sleeve' fabric display system and with the addition of the Expand Outdoor Conversion Kit, you can now take this portable display outside for all your outdoor event and sponsorship activities.
The Outdoor Conversion Kit comes with two support bars which clap onto the sides of the frame and lock it in an upright position, outdoor support feet and a weighted bar which folds out and fits across the top of both feet from behind.
- Robust frame engineered from high grade lightweight aluminium.
- High quality water proof panel printed on Exhibit Group's exclusive 'Luxe Fabric'.
- Fabric graphic panel can be changed out to suit your target audience.
- Fabric print can be single or double sided.
- Can be used on most level surfaces such as asphalt, sand, grass and concrete.
- No tools required and is fast and easy to setup.
- Optional ground stakes and water tanks available for when extra stability is required in light winds.
Can withstand a maximum windspeed of 30kph with two water tanks attached.
- Width: 2940mm
- Height: 2400mm
Converstion Kit also available on request with additional lead-times:
- 2320mm (w) x 2400mm (h)
The Expand GrandFabric comes with our specialised high-quality dye-sublimation detachable and interchangeable Luxe fabric panel which is exclusive to Exhibit Group and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use (even if it rains!)
For logos and branding - we can help you with your graphic design or supply specifications for your own designer.
Premium, durable fabric designed and tested for long term and frequent use.
- Non reflective matt fabric with superb depth
- Excellent high quality fabric surface
- Premium fabric designed for both indoor and outdoor use with high density of colour
- Single or double sided options available
- Exceptional finishing and sewing quality
- High accuracy for colour matching
- Crease resistant fabric
- Easy to clean
- 2 year waranty on zips and stitching failure
Washing & Care Instructions
- Cold wash with mild detergent
- Do not bleach, do not soak, do not leave rolled up
- Hang up immediately
- Do not tumble dry, do not dry clean and do not dry in direct sunlight
- Always ensure the fabric is fully dry before packing away