Expand FlagStand XL
Be big and bold with Expand FlagStand XL.
Bring your message outdoors with Expand's giant flag. The 5.5 metre high Expand FlagStand XL is a stable and portable flag ideal for promoting your brand at all types of outdoor events.
The stand is equipped with a telescopic flag pole, making it possible to vary the height up to huge 5.5 metres.
- Quality materials & construction
- Portable & easy to handle
- Fits into one handy carry bag
- Quick & easy to assemble, no tools required
- Telescopic flag pole that reaches up to 5.5m
- Water bags for extra stability
- Premium quality dye-sublimination fabric flag
- 15 year hardware warranty
Expand is a pioneer in manufacturing and marketing portable media displays and is a global market leader.
Designed in Sweden (exclusively available in New Zealand by Exhibit Group) Expand's innovative displays are of the highest quality and they lead the market with their stylish designs.
The Expand FlagStand XL is an extra large flag that provides maximum impact at outdoor events.
- Can be used on almost all surfaces, such as sand, snow, asphalt and grass.
- Once in place, the easy to fill water bags make the Expand FlagStand XL very stable even in strong winds.
- The water bags are equipped with handles and screw caps to allow easy transport of filled bags.
- Comes with a telescopic flag pole that you pull out using a few simple steps.
- The flag pole is manufactured with anodised aluminium to resist corrosion from the elements.
- Packs conveniently into one carry bag for easy transportation.
- Our quality promise - send it back to us to replace your graphics, rather than throw away!
- Outdoor events
- Activation's and marketing campaigns
- Conferences, conventions, summits
- Expos, trade shows and fairs
- In-house hosting or training workshops
- Product displays and launches
- Sponsorships, roadshows, sports and community events
- Flag width: 1.2m
- Flag height: 4.6m
- Flag stand height: 5.5m
Base footprint: 1.2m x 1.2m
- Recommended for winds up to 70kph with filled water bags.
- Download the Expand FlagStand XL Set-up Instructions
Life of a flag
There are huge amounts of variables which affect and therefore determine how long a flag may last. The expected life will also differ across styles of flags. If all due care is taken a flag can be expected to last between 6 and 9 months. However, flags have been known to last up 2 years when looked after correctly. A street flag, by their nature and design, will have less of a life span than any other flag product as they are exposed to environmental conditions 24 hours per day, and have only one corner of release. To extend longevity of street flags ask about the curved edge options, for the exposed corner. You should realistically expect to replace your flags at least annually.
Ultra Violet: Water based dyes are used in the printing process and this means that Ultra Violet (UV) rays affect the flags quicker than many other print processes. Some colours will also deteriorate quicker than others.
Wind: Prevailing conditions will largely determine the longevity or the life of a flag. A flag that is flown in extreme conditions will not last as long as a flag flown in more temperate climates. Expect accelerated deterioration of flag where close to coastal conditions.
UV rays and high winds cause the breakdown of fibres in flags, particularly the extremities and sewn edges.
Fly Freely! To increase the life of your flag, ensure that it flies freely. It should not be impeded by surrounding structures. It is important that it is properly attached to the pole so that it does not wrap itself around it repeatedly. If you wish to maximise its life, bring it in each evening and in bad weather. Note, flags are not designed to be secured by all four corners.
The life of a flag also depends upon its flying time. A flag that is flown constantly (24 hours per day, 7 days a week) cannot be expected to last as long as a flag flown during the day and then brought in at the end of the day or in extreme weather conditions. It must be recognised that the flying time of a constantly flying flag is more than doubled, thus its life is considerably reduced.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Cold wash with mild detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not soak
- Do not leave rolled up
- Hang up immediately
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Cool / warm iron if necessary
The Expand FlagStand XL comes with a high grade single sided polyknit printed graphic flag.
For logos and branding - we can can help you with your graphic design or supply specifications for your own designer.
Premium, durable fabric designed and tested for long term and frequent use.
- This fabric is the best strength available for flags
- Almost 100% strike-through to reverse side
- Exceptional finishing and sewing quality
- High accuracy for colour matching
Easy to clean